3D Mink Thick Eyelashes
3D Mink Thick Eyelashes
- 3D Mink
- Reusable up to 25 Wears
- The Most Comfortable False Lashes.
- 100% Mink Fur And 100% Hand Crafted.
- High-quality faux mink
- Lash packaging doubles as a protective case for lash storage
- 100% Vegan and cruelty-free
How To Apply the Lashes
There are so many ways to apply lashes. If you have a technique you like, go for it! You do you! Here are a few tips from us:
- Start by curling your natural lashes.
- Using your tweezers, carefully pull from the outer corner and lift out of the box. Your lashes are like a relationship…be gentle and delicate if you want it to last!
- Hold the lashes with the tweezers (or fingers, we don’t judge) and apply a thin line of glue. Let it sit for roughly 20 seconds to get the glue nice and tacky and then bring that lash straight on in. The key is getting it as close to your lash line as possible.
- Some lash curlers can crimp lashes so we recommend staying away. Instead, carefully pinch the falsies and your real lashes together. We want those babies to blend!
- At the end of the day, gently (we repeat GENTLY) pull them off holding the band only on either end. Always pull from the band and never the lashes! Pulling on the lashes can result in ripping or pulling out fibers. Repeat on your second eye.
- Store in the molded tray in the lash box they came in to help keep their shape. That baby is reusable and there for a reason. Use her! If you take care of them, they can last about 20 years. Mascara, especially waterproof, can significantly reduce how much wear you get out of them.
- If your lashes have build-up, here’s what to do:
- First off, please don’t wash them or get them wet. It’ll ruin them. Carefully use a clean spooky to remove any buildup. If you have any leftover glue on the band, carefully remove it with tweezers and a steady hand. Please please don’t rub! They’re delicate, remember?
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.